Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Windowblinds 7 Install



_
On Saturday the Post published an interview with architect Sara de Giles (the G in the studio MGM Morales Giles Mariscal). The owner obviously takes their views on the pervasive theme of the last month, the Incarnation, however I would like to highlight another aspect of the interview that I find most relevant: do more with less, also mentioned in passing MGM's concern about the lack of space public. It's certainly something important but I would add the lack of quality in some of these public spaces have been built in recent years and I do not mean just to Seville.
The interview also discusses the need for specialization as a way to survive, which would, in his view, to explore further architectural research. Totally agree with Sara. full interview in the Courier web

Looking for information to complete this post I found a video with a pretty relaxed interview Sara Giles and Peter Morales in which talk about the rehabilitation of seven houses in the Barrio People of Cádiz, has a couple of years but it's even funny. Interview
Morales / Giles
booty.





0 comments:

Post a Comment