Thursday, April 28, 2011

Durabrand Pdv 5001 Region Free

later. Is here is here! Or not?

_

Photo As you may already know the cry that opens the bullfighting season in Seville borne by the architect Rafael Moneo, so, on Sunday delivered a proclamation that from what I read in various newspapers of the city has left satisfied all bullfighting.
Knowing that Moneo was appointed preacher and my surprise I did not know its relationship with the bulls, the truth is I do not know fully the mechanisms of selection of preachers and other acts relating to this world. According to the newspaper El Mundo
: Rafael Moneo
"reflected on the symbolic atmosphere that allows the ring to influence targeting the show at the bullfighter, in contrast to the multiple episodes that were given in the main squares ... "Ultimately
gave an overview of the architectural evolution of the arenas and how different changes in these areas have influenced the show itself. Of course paid particular attention to the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza in his opinion has "in the open air, as pasture.

I hear that, just finished studying architecture in Madrid in the early 60's, Moneo worked on the study of Jorn Utzon in Denmark just four years after it won the tender to build Sydney Opera House was "Like the young Rafael Jorn who suggested to use white tiles? I wonder if it would be an underpaid intern?
. _

0 comments:

Post a Comment