One of the things I missed in my student years was a subject I talk about color theory, which I know other schools are taught in Europe. Color theory is "a set of basic rules in mixing colors to achieve the desired combination of light and pigment colors (wikipedia | | ).
In short, these concepts deal seems like a very useful tool, especially as related to the difference between light colors (RGB) and pigment (CMYK), different behavior of adding or subtracting to the mix and the relationship between complementary colors. With color we can get a volume seems of a different size that have or that their characteristics change radically . It is clear that a large number of architects are devotees of white, but we have good examples of the color can be an important element in our designs, we have found recently in the new area restoration Macarena Hospital
Sol89 designed, and that the project would be quite another if not use the bright red coating, which offers a series of reflections on the estates that surround it.
I do not want to confuse me, I'm not talking about things like the fashion of painting the colored houses generating grotesque ending rows of townhouses that each owner has painted a different color. I mean to know these basic rules of operation and incorporated as a tool in our designs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment