Sunday, August 22, 2010

Setting Up A Reflector Telescope

Mining, Chilean Us! NEW


"I'm fine, thank God. I hope to leave soon, patience and faith. God is great and with for my God we're going to make it out alive from the mine, although we have to wait months for communication ".


The sentence corresponds to an extract of the letter that the miner Mario Gomez, 63, sent from the bottom of the reservoir San Jose to his family and the rescuers.


The letter was read by President Sebastián Piñera, accompanied by the family of the worker with more experience among the 33 miners who today turned 17 days trapped in the bottom of the mine .


"I want to tell everyone I'm fine and I'm sure we'll get out alive," said the worker in the letter, while indicating that have light and water through a vehicle that was in place.


To leave a message sent to his wife: "Well I hope to communicate Lila.'m Feeling probing machine again, maybe this time comes."


The Head of State stated that for now will strengthen the pipeline of drilling to get "with food, hydration, with medication, but especially with the moral support they needed was what our miners."


After serving 17 days trapped miners in the field of 33 San Jose sent a proof of life for a probe that made the rescue work, triggering the joy of their families and the authorities who moved to the collapse site.


A worker found the message written in red pencil the phrase "we're well on the refuge, the 33" , which was confirmed moments later by the President, Sebastián Piñera.





0 comments:

Post a Comment